Annual service for Caldera Spas Paradise Series
Paradise Series: Kauai, Martinique, Salina, Makena
Its only right that your spa has been looking after you for the last 12 months now it’s time for you to look after your spa!!
Yes its that time of year where its your spa’s turn for some much needed TLC.
Nine times out of ten prevention is cheaper and better than the cure in most cases.
By carrying out a yearly service this can help with unexpected break downs,chemical use, bacteria growth and prolong the life of your spa.
Yearly Spa service consist of the following:
- Cleaning of spa exterior and spa cover.
- Check cover lifter operation (where fitted)
- Flushing agent added to spa water in order to remove Bio film,body grease,oil…etc
- Spa is then operated for 20 mins to run a chemical flushing agent through the spa to remove any bio film & debris from the jets,pumps and pipe work that builds over the year.
- During above No.2 all pumps, heaters, control pack, plumping etc are check for leaks or sign of malfunction,wear and tear or damage to be reported.
- All electrical components are tested for current draw & amperage and recorded.
- Spa is then drained down with jets, pillows, plastics & filters all removed where possible and chemically clean.
- Spa shell is chemically cleaned and washed down and rinsed there after all above No 7 replaced.
- Spa is refilled checked and tested!! spa then recommissioned and be back up and running.
- Where possible and time permitting if spa is still under warranty any issue will be repaired subject to having parts and time to effect repair if not revisit will be required.
- Out of warranty repairs if required subject to the above service findings will be estimated and may require parts to be ordered and a further visit required.
Please leave any relevant information relating to your hot tub in the ‘Comments’ section at the end of the checkout process.
Areas Covered: Mainland Scotland, Carlisle and Newcastle.
Please contact us for all other areas Serviced